Paint Removal From Large Surfaces
Chutian Laser portable systems are designed to remove paint from steel structures such as ships, bridges, power transmission towers, and large equipment. The laser process can remove weathered topcoats, allowing new coatings to be applied to suitable substrates. Steel surfaces that have undergone laser paint removal are completely clean and ideal for repainting.
Chutian Laser offers high performance, high power lasers developed specifically for large area applications. Rugged and reliable portable lasers. Designed for the job site. In the factory, in the field, or at sea.
State-of-the-art coating removal, designed with expertise backed by industry-leading experience.
- Decoating as pretreatment for brazing and welding
- Decoating to provide metal-to-metal contact points
- Creation of design or operational elements
- Paint stripping of copper wire
- Plastics & fiber composite parts
- Corrosion protection & preventive maintenance
- Aircraft paint removal
- Paint removal at steel structures