ZG-MF(Portable) Desktop Laser Marking Machine
The laser marking enclosed workbench machine can engrave on metal and non-metal materials.
The metal etching machine has a sealed structure. During the working process, the mist will be kept in the closed laser cabinet and will not be discharged to the outside. Environmentally friendly, friendly, and healthy, this design is aimed at the European market or other markets with high demands on the working environment. The metal etching machine is particularly effective.
ZG-MF LASER MARKING MACHINE FEATURE
- The laser marking machine adopts a scanning system controlled by a high-speed magnetic induction motor with a laser line. The advantages of high precision and high speed.
- Fiber laser models have a service life of over 100,000 hours. Almost no maintenance is required during this period.
- Permanent marking. Laser marking is permanent marking. It will not fade or become illegible over time like traditional marking methods, including inkjet, hand engraving, dot matrix marking, etc. It will not fade or become illegible over time like traditional marking methods, including inkjet, hand engraving, dot marking, etc.
- Support coding, serial number, batch number, date number, 2D barcode, and other code marking
- Any depth of the processed product is adjustable. Marking is clear, beautiful, permanent, and not easy to wear.
- High precision: 0.0025mm repositioning accuracy. Minimum line width 0.01mm.
- Non-contact process. It will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material. The laser beam does not move the workpiece
- Powerful software that can support AutoCAD, CordiIDRAM mapping Dxf, pit, and BMP formats.
- Support almost all Windows-based software such as Coreldraw, AutoCAD, and Photoshop. no need to adjust the Q switch easier than YAG diode marking machine
- Rotary attachment is optional for cups, rings, pens, and more rotary marking items.
For our complete list of features and options, contact a Chutian Laser expert.
The ZG-MF series offers configurations that are ideal to mark small codes, or when marking time isn’t an issue.
|Nominal Laser Output Power||20W/30W/50W|
|Nominal Pulse Repetition Rate||10 kHz, 20kHz|
|Power Consumption||240W, 250W|
|Laser Type||Solid-state ytterbium-doped fiber|
|Supply Voltage||24 VDC|
|Pulse Energy||Up to 1 mJ|
|Pulse Width||100 ns for 3 m fiber cable, 125 ns for 5 m fiber cable|
|Beam Quality||<2 2|
|Laser Safety Class||Class 4，Class 1|
|Fiber Cable Length||3m, 5m|
|Fiber Cable Minimum Bending Radius||Static: 80 mm Dynamic: 150 mm|
|Laser Source MTBF||100,000 hours|
|Barcode validation (optional)||Cognex or others|
|HMI Software||Web based, Allen-Bradley, Siemens|
|I/O||Terminal Block I/O, Encoder Signal|
|Communications||Ethernet/IP, RS - 232, USB|
|Weight||EM-Smart: 10 kg / Desktop type: 30 kg / Standard type: 120 kg|
|Environmental Conditions 1||Temperature: 10 °C to 35 °C, Humidity: 10% to 90% (without condensation)|
The ZG-MF is a fiber laser marking systems that creates permanent marks on all types of metals, rubber and plastics. It can be used for all types of identifiers, such as serial numbers, data matrix codes, QR codes and logos.
COMPLETE REMOTE SERVICE WHENEVER YOU NEED IT
ZG-HW 3 In 1 Handheld Laser Welder
The 3-in-1 handheld laser welder has both laser cutting and laser cleaning functions because of its unique laser system, which allows free conversion between the three functions for multiple industrial uses.
ZG-GX Robot Laser Welding Machine
It can effectively improve the working conditions of workers, reduce the requirement of workers’ operation skills and improve production and factory efficiency.
ZG-1GX Glove Box Laser Welding Machine
It can coordinate the complex path of motion/laser welding firing with up to 5 axes of linear and rotary motion, and the system ensures reliable weld joint overlap resulting in excellent sealing.